Thank you to our employers and jobseekers for joining us at our Virtual Diversity Career Fair on April 12, 2023. It was a fantastic opportunity for prospective candidates to learn about our participating corporations and law firms, conduct informational interviews and learn why our member organizations may be an employer of choice and the key to career development. Make sure you are part of our mailing list to stay tuned on future recruiting events.
Although the fair is over, your reach and potential is not. Below are a few tips and reminders on how to continue to increase your ROI and find your match post the career fair.
- You can continue to use the “Messages” feature in CareerEco (virtual platform) to contact Candidates until April 26, but you can reach out to Candidates by e-mail at any time.
- Your account will have access to the Candidates indefinitely post event–even if they did not visit your room.
- Download Reports, Resumes, and Text Transcripts from the platform using the “Reports” tab and “Candidates” tab on your Event Dashboard. This is a great way to recall conversations and any follow ups needed.
- You also receive an MCCA Job Bank account and FREE 30-day job posting(s).
- 30-day job postings are valid for 365 days after the event.
- For access to your separate MCCA Job Bank Account and Job Postings post-event, please contact Erik Kersteter firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note: A Job Bank account is a separate tool for year-round postings with MCCA after the Virtual Career Fair.
- Lastly, don’t forget there are tutorials and resources available here to learn more and take advantage of the pool of Candidates.
- You can continue to use the “Messages” feature in CareerEco (virtual platform) to connect with Employers until April 26.
- Don’t forget to follow up with the employers you met. A simple thank you message goes a long way to standing out.
- Check out additional job listings in our MCCA Job Bank and Hot Jobs.